Today, Business & Society (Sage) published our editorial article that introduces and summarises our special issue on “Collaborative Cross-Sector Business Models for Sustainability”. You can find the editorial article here.
We received 26 submissions as an answer to our call for papers, out of which five were accepted and published in 2020. These articles offer new perspectives on the intersections of three topics: business model innovation, sustainability, and cross-sector collaboratoin.
These five papers are contained in the special issue:
- Ordonez-Ponce, E., Clarke, A., & Colbert, B.: Collaborative Sustainable Business Models: Understanding Organizations Partnering for Community Sustainability
- Dentoni, D., Pinkse, J., & Lubberink, R.: Linking Sustainable Business Models to Socio-Ecological Resilience Through Cross-Sector Partnerships: A Complex Adaptive Systems View
- DeVito, L., van Wijk, J., & Wakkee, I.: Governing Collaborative Value Creation in the Context of Grand Challenges: A Case Study of a Cross-Sectoral Collaboration in the Textile Industry
- Oskam, I., Bossink, B., & de Man, A.-P.: Valuing Value in Innovation Ecosystems: How Cross-Sector Actors Overcome Tensions in Collaborative Sustainable Business Model Development
- Mato-Santiso, M., Rey, V., & Felgueiras, A.: Transitioning Collaborative Cross-Sector Business Models for Sustainability Innovation: Multilevel Tension Management as a Dynamic Capability
Enjoy this very special issue of Business & Society!